This Chipotle ad was picked as the second best ad of 2011 by Adweek losing out to Volkswagon’s The Force Ad. However Chipotle has my pick for favourite ad of the year. It’s so beautifully crafted conveying Chipotle’s green efforts to support sustainable farming. The ad gets it’s message across through clever animation and the use of Willie Nelson’s emotional cover of Coldplay’s “The Scientist” which fits the ad perfectly.
Tag Cloudadvertising alcohol bars Book Reviews Canadian politics chipotle comic reviews costumes Dark Horse DC comics dr dre electronics food Funny FX girls Image Internet keanu reeves LCBO Louie Louis C.K. marketing Marvel monster cable products restaurants Reviews speed 2 Star Wars superman TV Show Review Valiant Vertigo video
- @matthewwalther Your argument against net neutrality is basically "lol librul tears". You have no argument. You def… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- Agree 100% twitter.com/DavidEBurke/st… 2 months ago
- @annanorthtweets You are so off base with this article. Franken was sacrificed to the lynch mob by democrats to use… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 months ago
- #boycott Star Wars Battlefront II and @EA. No to #lootcrates. No to #gambling with real world money in already expe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 months ago
- For those who aren't up-to-date on DC Comics, Darkseid is apparently a baby now, and Batman is using him as a weapo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago