This Chipotle ad was picked as the second best ad of 2011 by Adweek losing out to Volkswagon’s The Force Ad. However Chipotle has my pick for favourite ad of the year. It’s so beautifully crafted conveying Chipotle’s green efforts to support sustainable farming. The ad gets it’s message across through clever animation and the use of Willie Nelson’s emotional cover of Coldplay’s “The Scientist” which fits the ad perfectly.
- Looks like @Nestle put out new ice cream brand called GoodNorth a few weeks after Halo Top ice cream started gainin… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 day ago
- @XboxP3 @SonySantaMonica @yosp Phil looking at all those good exclusive games over at Sony. i.imgur.com/g4vDu5f.gif 1 week ago
- Cena vs Undertaker match was embarrassingly short and disappointing. Better to have not have done it all #wrestlemania34 1 week ago
- The @BurgerKing Chocolate Whopper is supposed to be an April Fools joke. But I think it’s so crazy it might just wo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- Just found out about a thing called a “flat earth convention”. #FuckThesePeople youtu.be/iYhmj8g4zhw 2 weeks ago