This Chipotle ad was picked as the second best ad of 2011 by Adweek losing out to Volkswagon’s The Force Ad. However Chipotle has my pick for favourite ad of the year. It’s so beautifully crafted conveying Chipotle’s green efforts to support sustainable farming. The ad gets it’s message across through clever animation and the use of Willie Nelson’s emotional cover of Coldplay’s “The Scientist” which fits the ad perfectly.
Tag Cloudadvertising alcohol bars Book Reviews Canadian politics chipotle comic reviews costumes Dark Horse DC comics dr dre electronics food Funny FX girls Image Internet keanu reeves LCBO Louie Louis C.K. marketing Marvel monster cable products restaurants Reviews speed 2 Star Wars superman TV Show Review Valiant Vertigo video
- #boycott Star Wars Battlefront II and @EA. No to #lootcrates. No to #gambling with real world money in already expe… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 days ago
- For those who aren't up-to-date on DC Comics, Darkseid is apparently a baby now, and Batman is using him as a weapo… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- @ManMountain78R3 @realDonaldTrump #bot @Twitter Clean this up please. 1 month ago
- @realDonaldTrump Your subordinate and person who you could fire agrees with you, and told you what you want to hear? Congrats. 1 month ago
- FiveThirtyEight aggregated approval rating for @realDonaldTrump finally dropping to below 37%. #NotFakeNews https://t.co/p9Jd0eksbQ 2 months ago