This Chipotle ad was picked as the second best ad of 2011 by Adweek losing out to Volkswagon’s The Force Ad. However Chipotle has my pick for favourite ad of the year. It’s so beautifully crafted conveying Chipotle’s green efforts to support sustainable farming. The ad gets it’s message across through clever animation and the use of Willie Nelson’s emotional cover of Coldplay’s “The Scientist” which fits the ad perfectly.
Tag Cloudadvertising alcohol bars Book Reviews Canadian politics chipotle comic reviews costumes Dark Horse DC comics dr dre electronics food Funny FX girls Image Internet keanu reeves LCBO Louie Louis C.K. marketing Marvel monster cable products restaurants Reviews speed 2 Star Wars superman TV Show Review Valiant Vertigo video
- @DeUnum #FoxFakeNews Trump asked about pardons yesterday based on his tweetstorm today about it. 5 days ago
- Is @FoxNews going to retract this story? Trump clearly asked about pardons yesterday based on his tweetstorm today. fxn.ws/2vsWqDl 5 days ago
- So is @CBSNews going to mention on the actual national evening news that @ScottPelley was fired, or are they just going to keep pretending? 1 month ago
- RT @DLin71: Trump’s old tweets keep coming back to haunt him https://t.co/KFtQPKuZWT 1 month ago
- CBO score out soon. Republicans are like a student waiting for their exam results to come back on a test they are pretty sure they failed. 2 months ago