This Chipotle ad was picked as the second best ad of 2011 by Adweek losing out to Volkswagon’s The Force Ad. However Chipotle has my pick for favourite ad of the year. It’s so beautifully crafted conveying Chipotle’s green efforts to support sustainable farming. The ad gets it’s message across through clever animation and the use of Willie Nelson’s emotional cover of Coldplay’s “The Scientist” which fits the ad perfectly.
Tag Cloudadvertising alcohol bars Book Reviews Canadian politics chipotle comic reviews costumes Dark Horse DC comics dr dre electronics food Funny FX girls Image Internet keanu reeves LCBO Louie Louis C.K. marketing Marvel monster cable products restaurants Reviews speed 2 Star Wars superman TV Show Review Valiant Vertigo video
- CBO score out soon. Republicans are like a student waiting for their exam results to come back on a test they are pretty sure they failed. 4 days ago
- @seanhannity Other journalists have been fired for less. As a journalist if you perpetuate a lie as gross as Seth R… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 days ago
- Really impressed with @SenWarren interview with @billmaher tonight. Her choice as a good potential pres. candidate has increased in my eyes. 1 month ago
- RT @producerguyca: @RoslynLayton @CRTCeng I'd rather be with India and #netneutrality than with your administration and their greed. #datac… 1 month ago
- RT @jaketapper: GOP source: no vote tonight on health care bill. 2 months ago